Search Recipes

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Feast of Several Fishes

It is an Italian holiday tradition to have the "Feast of Seven Fishes", which is a seven course seafood meal. We attempted this two years ago, only to find we can't eat a seven course meal (by we, I mean me, because I think Ray could). So, we celebrate the Feast of Several Fishes, and it more often that not, stretches over several days.

I must be honest, this is not an inexpensive trip to the seafood store. It is a once a year treat for us. So, I will be posting several recipes that were the product of this years feast. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did. We were really exhausted after three full days of cooking and cleaning up after each course.

We did love it, but came away with a firm resolve that we. need. a. dishwasher. Well, other than the one named Ray.

Happy New Year to all !

No comments:

Post a Comment