Search Recipes

Monday, May 21, 2012

Sriracha IPA Dip

I have a dip recipe that I have used over and over again, because it is just that good. Normally it's a no brainer. But this time, I just grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator to add to the recipe, and it was very bitter. Well of course it was, it was an imperial IPA. In an effort to rescue my dip, I started adding ingredients. Honey didn't work, in fact, it seemed to amplify the bitter taste. Then, I thought about something spicy ! So I grabbed my trusty stand-by, sriracha. And now, this is a dip I can save for the archives. It is really unique. Serve with pretzels, and your favorite IPA!

Sriracha IPA Dip


2 packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup IPA (the hoppier the better)
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon sriracha
1 package ranch dressing mix
1 teaspoon dill
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix cream cheese and beer together until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate overnight to let flavors marry. Serve with pretzels or chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment